Friday 5 March 2010

LFW- Sunday

So, I invited my friend Rachel as Julia had to return to Oxford. Lacking an SLR I asked her to bring hers, but the battery ran out about 5 mins after we turned it on, and she had no memory card so the day was captured in shit videos on my phone.

I wore the Galliano playsuit the next day, with a shredded velvet jacket, dark purple lipstick, giant earrings and big clumpy brown heels. Sounds disgusting when I describe it but I got snapped by a couple of bloggers so it obv its my descriptive rather than styling skills that fail me. Which is fantastic for an English student at Oxford.

First off was Betty Jackson, which I liked, but not loved. Some of the clothes were fairly forgettable, but the proportions were great, and there were a lot of leather pieces which, along with flashes of muted gold silk, kept her collection in line with this seasons trends.
However it all felt a bit Whistles or Jigsaw, the accessories were cool and I liked the big chunky sleeveless tops and jackets, and the leather bras, but it wasn't exciting.












ly

I'm exhausted and I'm going to bed, need to stop blogging at one in the morning. Ridiculous times.

One last thing- its been sunny sunny sunny which has defeated my bad mood, how gorgeous is Port Meadows in the sun?




Lots more tomoza I promise
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment