Tuesday 8 March 2011

Back again

I did move to a different blog for a while but for a variety of reasons I'm back here, with a super simple new layout. Today Oxford is bathed in sunshine, it's feels like it's finally spring and I'm almost at the end of the last essay I'll ever be set. So good things are happening. Here is my outfit for the day.
I spent some of this morning wandering around the Pitt Rivers Museum, which is full of dinosaurs, sea creatures, shrunken heads and talismans. Pitt Rivers decided to curate his collection according to type rather than chronologically or culturally, so you just get cases full of wonderful jumbles. I also bought this bag, which is like, totally, like tribal. Not going to lie I've been searching for one for ages. Love R x

No comments:

Post a Comment