Sunday 20 March 2011

hair me out

Messed up hippie plaits and grown out dye are my two favourite trends at the moment, in part because I've decided to grow out my dye job, which a little darker than the colour of Abbey's hair below, also as finals approach washing my hair properly is going to take up more time than I can afford, so finding a way to make scruffy and unwashed look intentional is a good thing.
To get waves and slightly frizzy hair try a salt sea spray, my favourite is Bumble and Bumble's, but Umberto Gianni does a cheaper version at Boots. Don't apply this spray before you go to sleep, I woke up looking like a cave woman, not in a good way.
Or try french braids
(Check out a tutorial here)
Or fish tail plaits, I have yet to master them but I'm not going out much so I will fill the empty abyss of evenings with practising.
(Check out a tutorial here).
Bringing Californian-laid-back-surf-punk-grunge-haute hippie-chic to Oxford. Yes.







No comments:

Post a Comment